For the first time players can experience Tiana's exciting world set in the jazz-infused era of 1920's New Orleans with the official video game inspired by the upcoming Walt Disney Pictures release of The Princess and the Frog. Celebrate favorite moments from the movie and take on new challenges with Tiana, as she pursues her dreams in a fun adventure.
Meet favorite characters from the film and new friends, triumph over enemies, play frog games in the bayou, create music, cook New Orleans style and so much more. Along the way, discover what it takes to make Tiana's dreams come true! Explore quest hubs with drop-in/drop-out Multiplayer.
- Dress up and mix & match outfits for Tiana as you explore five beautiful New Orleans hub locations including the French Quarter and the Bayou.
- Collect Mardi Gras beads to trade for new dresses, fabrics, ingredients and recipes through more than 25 engaging mini-games.
- Perform music and save tunes in the game's jukebox, use Ray's special abilities to fly through the Bayou.
- Enjoy DS/DSi cross-connectivity allowing you to unlock special items when you play with both games together.
- Explore quest hubs featuring drop-in/drop-out multiplayer support for up to four players, and have fun with eight playable characters and multiple NPCs.