Meet Margo, the new video game Queen of word play! Margo has devised a set of six fiendish and compelling word-based puzzles to test your vocabulary, spelling, and general vocabulary skills. No two games will ever be the same as you wrack your brain against the clock to create words from randomly generated letters in order to score maximum points!
- Word Link: You are presented with a grid of mixed up letters and have 90 seconds to find as many 3, 4, 5, and 6 letter words as possible.
- Word Mine: Margot will give you 6 jumbled up letters and a display of how many different length words can be made from those letters. You have 90 seconds to find as many of those words as possible.
- Hyper Txt: This is a game based on text messaging. The more words you enter, the quicker the word Margot wants you to spell will disappear, so stay sharp. Be very careful in this game because if you make one mistake it's Game Over!
- Word Run: Similar to the rules in Scrabble, Margot wants to take you on so she has devised a devilish little game for you both. Take it in turns with Margot to enter words. You will score extra points for the length and complexity of your word.
- Word Safe: Margot has some words locked away in her vault and you have 90 seconds to find as many as possible.
- Word Search: For her final challenge Margot has set you a word search. She will show you three 6-letter words for a short period of time and you then have 20 seconds to find those 3 words on a 6x6 game board. They can be hidden both vertically and horizontally. If you are successful you keep on playing with another set of words until Margot finally catches you out. The more words you find, the higher your score.