Force the action on defense in Madden NFL 2005. New defensive tools allow you to make more plays and be in on all of the action. The all-new Hit Stick lets you lay the big hit to turn the momentum of the game in your favor. With the new Storyline Central, you get the inside scoop around the league from radio host Tony Bruno, along with local and national newspapers, to help you make critical franchise decisions. With groundbreaking graphics that capture the real stadium experience, Madden NFL 2005 continues its 15-year tradition of innovation in video game football.
- New Hit StickChange the momentum of a game by making a huge hit or force a turnover.
- New Defensive Playmaker ControlYou are now in complete control on "D". Modify pre-snap assignments, including double teams and player-specific match ups, for any defensive player on the field.
- New Storyline CentralNow your games are impacted by the stories that surround your team.
- Enhanced Franchise ModePlayers now react to everything that happens in the franchise.
- New Fan PresentationYour team's crowd is now customizable with new Create-a-Fan.
- New EA Sports OnlineTake on the best Madden players online. Improved EA Sports Fair Play keeps the playing field level.