Welcome to the 1980's the phenomenon that started on the PC with a commitment to expansive non-linear gameplay irreverent humor and unparalleled action has gone on to become a household name worldwide.
Welcome to Vice City a huge urban sprawl stretching from the beach to the swamps and the glitz to the ghetto a town brimming with delights and degradation. Having just made it back onto the streets of Liberty City after a long strength inside Tommy Vercetti is sent to Vice City by his old boss Sonny Forelli. But all does not go smoothly upon his arrival in the glamorous hedonistic metropolis of Vice City Tommy is set up and loses everything.
Sonny want his money back but the biker gangs Cuban gangsters and corrupt politicians stand in his way. Most of Vice City seems to want Tommy dead. His only answer is to fight back and take over the city himself.
* Expanded Controls Play in mouse-look 3rd person view or classic Grand Theft Auto console. Plus integrated support for all major game pads and joysticks.
* Optimized Graphics Pushed to the limit to take advantage of the latest PC hardware. With massive viewable distances texture resolutions bumped up from 32-colors to 32-bit color with billions of shades and game resolution to scale as high as your monitor can support.
* Player Skins Muster your artistic prowess to create your own player skin. Add to Tommy's 80's couture wardrobe or create a whole new original spin on the character itself.
* Enhanced Audio EAX 3.0 audio immerses you in the sounds in the city and a new MP3 radio station lets you broadcast your own music over Vice City's airwaves.
* Replay At any given time watch a replay of the last 30 seconds of the game and mail your unbelievable gameplay sequences to friends to watch.