Cardio Paula Abdul Cheer - Stretch - Leanth & Strengthen!
Go Long! Former Laker Girl paula Abdul and Denver Broncos cheerleader Candice Jones get right to work on your flexibility, balance and breathing preparing your body to deal with everything you throw at it!
Includes: a complete workout routine that will get your heart pumping, your muscles lean and boost your cofidance - a five minute quick-fix routine that's perfect for when you want to pump up your energy - instructions and tips from Paula that will make each series of excercises more effective.
- Being warmed up will make your flexibility workout twice as effective. Take a 10-12 minute walk/run/hiketoget your body ready for the super cheer stretch!!
- Stretching mo0vements are a little different for everyone. Being properly hydrated and stretching as far as safely can will help you see and feel the most improvements to your flexilibity.
- Breathing is essential for proper stretching. Holding your breath will limit your stretch ability, so breathe deep!
- Don't just push the stretches you're good at, or can easily achieve. Really focus on the stretches you can't do as well. That's where you will find the best stretch results.
- You should do a stretch workout after every other workout that you do to eliminate toxins in the muscles, relax the joints and best recuperate your body from today's workout and prepare it for tommorrow.