Cardio Cheer - Power - You'Ve Got It In You !
Former Laker Girl Paula Abdul, together with Traci Swain of the New York Knicks, puts your athleticism to the test with a routine that results in explosive power, improved core strength and fantastic abs.
Includes:- a complete workout routine that will get your heart pumping, your muscles lean and boost your confidance - a five minute qucik-fix routine that's perfect for when you want to pump up your energy - instructions and tips from Paula that will make each series of exercise more effective.
- Breathe out when you land a move;this will keep your from extra crisp and will make sure you have enough air to keep hitting these moves sharp every time.
- When doing bench jumps, be sure to visually 'spot' the bench each jump, and keep your joints loose and relaxed.
- For rotatingsquats, keep your stomach engaged to bet use your core to drive your body movements.
- For precise power movements, land as gently as possible, cushioning your landing each and every time.
- Drink plenty of water a half hour before your POWER workout tobest hydrate your body.
- For all lunges and squats, be sure to keep your weight through your heels to best use the muscles in the legs and thighs: the power muscles.
- Power moves take plenty of energy so eating a small, balanced meal an hour before your workout will give you excellent energy for awesome power moves.
|Number of discs:|| 1|