Save the world with the power of rock, as the greatest legends of heavy metal take on the forces of darkness. Jack Black voices roadie Eddie Riggs, who gets sucked into a fantasy world inspired by the most outrageous album covers and populated by music-hating demons.
Not only does Eddie get a regular axe to wield but the guitar he brings with him from the real world is able to summon powerful magic when played. The game's a third person beat 'em-up at heart, but you've also got your own customisable car to drive and armies of followers to command once you get further into the game.
On top of that you get to team up with rock superstars like Ozzy Osbourne and Lemmy from Motorhead, each of which can help out with their own monster-slaying moves. With a hilarious script from the best writer in gaming this game rocks more ways than you count.
Rock 'n' roll: Demon fighting, hot rod racing, outrageous comedy and heavy metal collide in the funniest and bloodiest music game ever seen.
- Online-enabled multiplayer so players can conquer friends online via PlayStation Network.
- Comedic action combat set in a rock n' roll fantasy world, staring the talents of Jack Black in the role of a demon fighting super roadie.
- A soundtrack made up of 108 of the most rocking tracks from 75 different bands representing every sub-genre of metal.
- A streaming, open world that gives players the freedom to walk, drive, or fly anywhere as they unleash the power of rock n' roll on enemies.
- In-game cameos from gods of Metal like Lemmy Kilmister, Rob Halford, Lita Ford, and many, many others.
|Release Date:|| 12 03 2011 |
|Online support:|| Yes |
|Number Of Players:|| 2-8 |